Vintage rustic dollhouse. Sturdy wood construction. No maker's markings that I have been unable to identify. It is well made and of European origin as most of the dollhouses in the Estate were. This was likely purchased in Germany or Sweden. I believe the architecture represents a rustic cottage of Scandinavian design. The window boxes of tulips support this as do the clean lines, neutral materials, and an overall sense of being able to withstand the elements and still be snug inside. The interior furnishings are not original to this dollhouse and are not of Scandinavian origin but are those, from among our inventory, that seem consistent with the rustic feel of the house.
- Finish: Wood
- Style: Rustic and possibly of Scandinavian cottage design
- Set Includes Dollhouse and Contents but they are sold separately
- Contents include:
- Bottom Left: spinning wheel, wood bench, wood coat rack, momma doll, small chair, fireplace, book, candlestick, fireplace tool stand and one tool, broom, rocking cradle, round area rug
- Top Left: bunk bed, oval rug, play table, toys on play table (drum, bell, rocking horse); toys on floor (wood rocking horse, girl doll ornament, soldier ornament, auto ornament, wooden train), toy chest, rocking chair
- Top Right: bed with canopy, wooden rocker with raggedy andy doll, wood dresser, wood table, round rug
- Bottom Right: Bench with two pillows, dining table with 3 chairs and a bench, wood refrigerator, small wood box with 6 bottles, small plastic food storage container, pie, basket of tomatoes on plaid napkin, butter churn
- House Dimensions : 25” Tall at Roof Peak x 25” Wide x 15 3/4" Deep
- Room Dimensions : 10 1/2” Tall x 12" Wide x 14 3/4” Deep
- Product Weight : 25 lbs. (Rough estimate as it stands but a packed shipping weight will be much higher)
This sale is for the dollhouse and furnishings inside the dollhouse. These are being sold separately. Other items depicted in photos are not included in this purchase. Packing and shipping are not included in purchase price.
NOTE: Seller does not ship this item. Buyer must select local pickup at checkout and must arrange packing and shipping and remove item from the shop within 5 days of payment. We have used Williamsburg Pak and Ship, owner Dennis Pallister, 757-229-8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer may use the pak and ship company of your choice or may pick up item up at the shop in Mathews, Virginia,